Oklahoma Residential & Commercial Foundation Repair
Looking for Oklahoma residential foundation repair? Look no further than PowerLift foundation repair for both your residential and commercial needs. Our foundation repair system is designed and engineered to raise and stabilize residential and commercial structures, providing the best possible results. Made with all new materials, PowerLift pilings offer extra strength and maximum corrosion resistance, as well as a lifetime guarantee. PowerLift Steel Piers are driven through unstable soils to Bed Rock or a True Load-Bearing Strata. We serve the following Oklahoma cities, along with the surrounding areas:
- Oklahoma City
- Ft. Smith
What You Can Expect From PowerLift Foundation Repair in Oklahoma
Whether you're receiving a commercial or residential foundation repair, you can expect the following from PowerLift Foundation Repair's Oklahoma specialists.
- Your Oklahoma PowerLift team arrives in a timely manner with all equipment and materials required to complete the job quickly and efficiently.
- Holes are hand-excavated for typical pier installation and takes 1-2 days to complete. You can expect very minimal damage to landscape.
- PowerLift's equipment is able to fit through a gate door that is at least 3' in width.
- To minimize stress during the lifting process, piers are linked together for a synchronized lift.
- Once the job is complete, PowerLift crews remove all debris from the job site to restore it to near original condition.
Are you ready to put foundation problems behind you once-and-for-all? Speak with one of our Oklahoma PowerLift Foundation Repair experts today: