A strong foundation is critical for every property in Oklahoma City, as a faulty one can lead to massive structural problems in your building – and the large repair bills that accompany them. While some problems are easy to identify (such as cracks in the walls and floors), others are more difficult to detect and require evaluation by experts.
At PowerLift Foundation Repair, we are more than aware of the trouble a faulty foundation can cause, and want to mitigate this by offering the best service, as well as information that will help business owners. With that in mind, here are some things you need to know about foundations and their repair.
Some of the main causes of foundation failure include the following:
- Poor soil preparation: If the fill is not compacted properly, the foundation will not be strong enough to support the weight of the structure.
- Water problems: Poor site drainage or plumbing leaks can cause cracks in the foundation. Oversaturation causes soil to become destabilized over time.
- Poor construction: Another cause of foundation movement is simply due to negligence from the builders during the construction process.
The exact cause of foundation failure varies for each structure, but addressing the problem sooner rather than later will help you to avoid costly repairs in the future. The good news is that you can prevent further damage with installations of steel piers to stabilize the property.
Foundation Repair Services
If you see any signs of foundation failure, additional support must be added to the property and the POWERLift system is an innovative process that is highly effective for stabilizing structures.
Here is what you can expect from our commercial foundation repair services in Oklahoma City:
- Our crew arrives at your property with specialized equipment and materials
- Holes are made to prepare the structure for installation of the steel piers
- Steel piers are driven to the bedrock to prevent future settlement from occurring
- All debris is removed and the job site is restored to its original state
The entire process stabilizes the property's foundation and prevents it from sinking. As complicated as this sounds, most jobs for commercial properties can be completed within two days, although some projects can be done even sooner.
The importance of a strong foundation cannot be emphasized enough. If you notice any of the common signs we've described, your first step is to schedule a complete evaluation with our company. This is necessary to assess the extent of the damage so that we can determine where repairs are needed.
Our company has extensive experience with foundation repairs for residential and commercial properties. With our experienced employees and state-of-the-art equipment, we deliver exceptional services at competitive prices to areas in and immediately surrounding Oklahoma City. Call or contact us at PowerLift Foundation Repair today!